What to expect when you contact us
Managers and entrepreneurs approach Intermedio to see where and how we can help them get their business on course, back in the race or ahead of the competition. We often execute a non-disclosure agreement at the start of our conversations with you because Intermedio will need to ask you questions about your business to define your current situation, your desired situation, and the road map between the two.
In an initial discussion about your business, Intermedio will ask you:
- Where you are now and your challenges
- How you got here and the reasons for your challenges
- Who is impacted by the current situation and how
- What is it costing you, your organisation and people
- What capabilities you want for your people and organisation
- What is the value of acting
We ask these questions in order to help you identify whether:
- To do nothing; or
- To address the issues using in-house resources; or
- To evaluate an Intermedio performance improvement project.